New WRX Gal! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on New WRX Gal! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey i never said it was a bad thing though.. i mean... its not like my car is WRB with ...

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    hey i never said it was a bad thing though.. i mean... its not like my car is WRB with gold wheels or anything like that. :cough:

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    hey i never said it was a bad thing though.. i mean... its not like my car is WRB with gold wheels or anything like that. :cough:

I totally forgot about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

hahahaha I was about to call your butt out.

Me: ORLY!?

Dez:
    Rogan: Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly.
    Mods List Build Thread
    Bugeye Mafia #196 High Mileage Club
    Fully Built EJ257 HYBRID & JDM STI 6-Speed

Miniature Awesomness

Ha ha ha!!! Goofball!

Quote Originally Posted by ajd111 View Post
    +1 I agree with Dez. Go for something unique to your personality.
    I guess it's hard to do something "unique" because it's all been done before.

I don't want to do anything too flashy, girly or obnoxious.... ha ha... like paint pink Hello Kitties on my car!

If I did anything... I'd probably change the exhaust first.

I want to change out my interior. I have that crappy mesh-looking material. I hate it in the summer because that stupid pattern makes imprints on the back of my legs when I wear shorts - lol!! I want heated leather seats, so my toosh can be nice an warm on cold winter days! It's been in the negative numbers lately here. Where can I get them online? Last time I checked like 4 years ago it was like $600. I bet it's a lot more now.

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    OMG are you hot?!?!!?!?1 LOLOLOLOLOLOLO ROFLCOPTER ROFLSAURUS ASL ROFLWAFFLE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    OMG are you hot?!?!!?!?1 LOLOLOLOLOLOLO ROFLCOPTER ROFLSAURUS ASL ROFLWAFFLE!!!!
    Did you just say I'm hot like a waffle???

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX_Steph View Post
    Did you just say I'm hot like a waffle???
    He uses that line on all the girls. It's probably why he actually has calluses on the palms of his hands.

Bahhahahaha! Steph i thought you wanted to trade the WRX in for a turbo Forester.

and dont you know its not nice to start a thread without pictures of the car?

If i knew you actually wanted to do stuff to the car i wouldnt have sold the Accessport.

this is what i wanted to do to it:
    Cobb stage 2
    Uppipe
    stealthback

that would be more then enough power for her. she dosnt beat on it anyways. if she wanted a little more stage 2.5 isnt all that unreasonable either. its like what 300hp? that would be fine.

the car is bone stock right now with the exception of STi splitters in the front and a boost and tranny temp gauge in an autometer cluster. I have a tranny cooler in the garage but since she never lets me take it to the track i found no reason to install it at this time.

it has 16" gunmetal pepboys wheels on it because the stock ones got trashed on the highway when she ran over a 4" metal pipe that fell of the truck in front of her. these will bbe fine for winter wheels but id rather she have 17's for the summer

I told her to go with the stock painted side skirts, as i like them better then the lower profile STi skirts. i also think the rear bumper extensions would look good too.

i dont know, if she really wants to sink money into the car i can get another accessport.
    Last edited by qwank; 02-26-2009 at 06:47 AM.
    2004 WRX WRBlue 4EAT (my wifes car)

here, i found an old pic:

I want to change out my interior. I have that crappy mesh-looking material. I want heated leather seats, so my toosh can be nice an warm on cold winter days!
    try and see if you can get someone who has a limited 04 with the heated seats. they aren't leather but they are heated. if you want leather heated look for the 07 limited STi seats they were leather and heated.

but i agree with STI KILLER get rid of it and buy a bugeye.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

Quote Originally Posted by qwank View Post
    Bahhahahaha! Steph i thought you wanted to trade the WRX in for a turbo Forester.

and dont you know its not nice to start a thread without pictures of the car?

If i knew you actually wanted to do stuff to the car i wouldnt have sold the Accessport.

this is what i wanted to do to it:
    Cobb stage 2
    Uppipe
    stealthback

that would be more then enough power for her. she dosnt beat on it anyways. if she wanted a little more stage 2.5 isnt all that unreasonable either. its like what 300hp? that would be fine.

the car is bone stock right now with the exception of STi splitters in the front and a boost and tranny temp gauge in an autometer cluster. I have a tranny cooler in the garage but since she never lets me take it to the track i found no reason to install it at this time.

it has 16" gunmetal pepboys wheels on it because the stock ones got trashed on the highway when she ran over a 4" metal pipe that fell of the truck in front of her. these will bbe fine for winter wheels but id rather she have 17's for the summer

I told her to go with the stock painted side skirts, as i like them better then the lower profile STi skirts. i also think the rear bumper extensions would look good too.

i dont know, if she really wants to sink money into the car i can get another accessport.
    Thanks Dad!

Thanks Dad!
    oh i'm your dad now? i see how it is

I've been looking for leather, heated seats and keep hitting dead ends... lol... check this thing out

[/IMG]

Who would actually put something like this in their car?!?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast