Pre meditated Murder!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Pre meditated Murder! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just bought a 07 wagon, Black begging to be murdered! The tint is still fresh and just threw in ...

Pre meditated Murder!

I just bought a 07 wagon, Black begging to be murdered! The tint is still fresh and just threw in a pioneer D3. Next is Intake? BOV??? headlight and tail light smoke kit? What do you guys think? RIms are about 500.00 out of reach right now. so next month hopefully...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User DrumminAnimal73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maguizar View Post
    I just bought a 07 wagon, Black begging to be murdered! The tint is still fresh and just threw in a pioneer D3. Next is Intake? BOV??? headlight and tail light smoke kit? What do you guys think? RIms are about 500.00 out of reach right now. so next month hopefully...
    Please, do yourself a favor and don't put the BOV on your car. We don't want to hear you whine later on down the road when you blow your motor from running too lean.

Hell of a thread title
    Congrats on the purchase.
    How will you be tinting the Tail lights and headlights? Will you also be painting the Brake Calipers?

Quote Originally Posted by DrumminAnimal73 View Post
    Please, do yourself a favor and don't put the BOV on your car. We don't want to hear you whine later on down the road when you blow your motor from running too lean.
    BOV's make Turbo Subaru's run rich between shifts.
    Some aftermarket intakes make them run lean. Stick to Cobb and SPT for intakes.
    Last edited by SeattleJeremy; 02-20-2009 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Stupid typing too fast, Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy96gase View Post
    Stick to Cobb and STP for intakes.
    Word?! STP makes intakes? I thought they made oil and oil products?
    I work on vehicles that make 650hp and 2400ft/lbs.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Next is...
    next is reading this:

Unabomber's Manifesto - NASIOC

and educating yourself. =)

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Banned
    Old man alert:

I had smoked tails on my slick 06 wagon. She was a sex-a-licious bish, but I've heard stories about that being an easy out for the driver that rear ends your sexy D-pillar'd whip.

Get 05 tails and murder the rest.

Thanks guys

Thanks for all the info guys, I was going to buy the kit on ebay for the lights, I didn't really want to go the painting route.. So is it unanimous, Intake 1st.. then I think i might hold out and go rims 2nd. even if I i have to wait a whole month .. P.S love the wagon!

Skip the intake, save the money for some rims.

The stock intake is good up to 300WHP anyway

Definitely get a good set of performance orientated wheels and tires first! Best performance mod for your dollar.

Please don't smoke your tails. I came up behind one of these guys on my way home tonight. From a hundred yards I thought that his lights were off completely. I flashed my lights at him a few times and figured that he just didn't notice. Once I got close enough I realized that he had them tinted. I can't believe that people think that it is so important to have there tail lights a different color. I realize that it looks cool, but it is dangerous, and not just for the person in the tinted vehicle. Be seen!

Later, T.J.
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

SUSPENSION MODS<3333
    02PSMWRX VF39'd STI Killer
    Wingl3ssAlli@nce#27

congrats on the buy and welcome. but . .

So is it unanimous, Intake 1st..
    i think you need to take time out and read what Dez posted for you.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

Lowered springs and black Rotas FTW
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.