Thinking of Buying a WRX any advice? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Thinking of Buying a WRX any advice? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have one add on that comes with the one from russel that doesnt from heritage. Heritage gave me 23,524 ...

I have one add on that comes with the one from russel that doesnt from heritage. Heritage gave me 23,524 for a non-exhaust WRX. They said they would throw in a sport grill with all options of russels ( on a different model ) for the same price as Russel.
    Are these add ons worth the investment now? As in should I just save money by not worrying about them? Is an exhaust really gonna push this car THAT much farther? I personally don't want sat radio since my ipod has 16K songs. Can the dealer remove these options?
    Now that I have two quotes, what is my next step? Take Heritage's back to Russel or just stay with heritage?
    Last edited by BrianofMD; 02-21-2009 at 07:37 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Look, get some online quotes through some dealerships. You have got plenty of time to get a WRX. Besides 09's are suppose to be a better all around package. But yea get some online quotes find out the lowest one and send that to the other dealers that are above the lowest quote then it will just be a haggle process all the way down to where you feel comfortable or where they wont bother and you'll still make it out alright cause you receive the lowest price possible at that point in time. Right now in this day of the "terrible economy" they will be pretty excited to get rid of a new car thats on the lot or even an 08 really. Take your time, don't let them push you into what you can't afford nor want. It is your money not theres (yet).

I currently have a 2004 mazda 3 (ready to get rid of it). I'm 22 and I bought the car when I was 18. It is paid off and I will be trading it in for a 09 wrx when i feel the time is right (which im thinking summer). I'm doing somewhat of the same process and going through dealerships and receiving quotes from the internet sales managers and making them work a little as well as getting the prices lowered a little. Currently I am lookin at a 09 white wrx w/ fogs for 24500. I'm hoping to get that down to possibly 23-23500. But enough of the thread jack.

BE PATIENT!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12