How Much Did You Pay For Your 09WRX
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on How Much Did You Pay For Your 09WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I currently have an 04 Grand Prix GTP, and I am extremely bored! I have been looking into the 09 ...

How Much Did You Pay For Your 09WRX

I currently have an 04 Grand Prix GTP, and I am extremely bored! I have been looking into the 09 WRX sedan, and was wondering what I should pay for one. I am curious what some of you have paid relative to what the sticker price was. I am serious about purchasing one, and just want to make sure I get the best deal possible. Thanks in Advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Which country?

US. I live in Ohio.

Got an 08 premium in November sticker 29k, bought minus negative equity, 23K

Anyone else that can chime in on this? Looking for anybody w/ an 09 WRX!

09 WRX 5-door, iPod interface, short throw shifter, arm rest extender... $23,900 + tax, tags, title, etc.... Got it on Tuesday. Same car 2 months ago = $26,900.

very nice, thanks for the info!

I am in Car Sales, and depending where you are and how big the dealership, depends on how much the dealer will take off the price. Get on Edmunds, or even kelley blue book and they can show you the invoice on there. That way you know exactly how much the car has been purchased by the dealer. Good luck and do your homework before you go in there. You will thank yourself later.

Quote Originally Posted by 09WRXShopper View Post
    I currently have an 04 Grand Prix GTP, and I am extremely bored! I have been looking into the 09 WRX sedan, and was wondering what I should pay for one. I am curious what some of you have paid relative to what the sticker price was. I am serious about purchasing one, and just want to make sure I get the best deal possible. Thanks in Advance!
    The sticker price of my car was $28+ prem. Ive got it for $26+, No Down. 520 a month including GAP,6 years 80+miles,road asst and etc.

38000 for 09 with Silver bbs, nav
    09 STi - stock
    91 Honda CRX - stock
    91 Honda CRX - many mods

Wink $$$ saving idea

Join the ACA, American Canoe Association, it can save you like $2000 below the sticker price. The catch is you'll have to wait 6 month before you can purchase your car. The cost for a membership is $60. Because it is a non profit it is a tax write-off too!
    Veronic

I paid $25,243 for my 5dr. It's not a premium, but I got an iPod interface, sport grille, and auto dimming mirror without HomeLink included.

09 Premium. Sticker was 29K > paid 25k + inequity total was ~30k
    2011 Honda CR-Z EX
    Milano Red / Navigation / 6MT

2009 WRX hatch premium SEM #52 Traded 7/28/11
    Kartboy STS & bushings // RedlineGoods Shifter & E-brake boots // Muffler delete pipe // Window tint //

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    09 Premium. Sticker was 29K > paid 25k + inequity total was ~30k
    I paid 26xxx for premium 5 door minus nav. 36 mo loan with 100k warranty.

In Montana, I paid $25,575 (no taxes) for a WRB sedan with iPod Interface, block heater, fog lamp kit, and SPT exhaust.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.