How Much Did You Pay For Your 09WRX - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on How Much Did You Pay For Your 09WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; .5K for my 09 not premium 5-dr wrx. That was total price including 7 year 70k mile platinum warranty....

$28.5K for my 09 not premium 5-dr wrx. That was total price including 7 year 70k mile platinum warranty.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

2009 impreza wrx premium sedan black + $300 accessories + No navigation + destination

msrp $28,500

invoice $26,820 (kbb)

paid $25,400 +title, tags, tax ... = $27,050 (out of the door)

09 WRX 5-door, STI short throw shifter, arm rest extender, door guards, cargo net, auto-dimming mirror with compass in southwest Michigan:

Sticker: $27,800 (+ or - a few)
    Paid: $25,850 + fees + taxes + title + registration

I was $3,000 upside down on my Civic, and I got the gap coverage...so the loan is pretty big, but 2.9% interest 6 year, not too shabby.

Check for internet pricing. I got an 09 WRX $500 below invoice.

Registered User blackrussianSTI's Avatar

09 sti

Paid $33000 for my 09 STI
    Freedom isn't Free

I so was ready to dump my hybrid that I paid sticker for my 09 4 dr premium. I also was so high after the test drive that I not only bought the warranty but a service plan

I would have given them my first born if they'd asked

What a fun, fun, fun piece of automobile

Oh, it was 27K
    Last edited by blackjak; 04-06-2009 at 08:10 PM. Reason: omission

[snip]

I was $3,000 upside down on my Civic, and I got the gap coverage...so the loan is pretty big, but 2.9% interest 6 year, not too shabby.[/QUOTE]

I was 5 K upside down on my Civic Hybrid - was yours a hybrid? If so, we should start a recovery program

Quote Originally Posted by blackjak View Post
    I was 5 K upside down on my Civic Hybrid - was yours a hybrid? If so, we should start a recovery program
    lol, no.

I had an 06 Civic EX (used, bought in 08). It was SO worth the extra balance on the loan.
    2009 DGM WRX 5-door w/ STI short shifter. Stock...for now.

got mine about a month ago for about 26,780 out the door with ipod interface, armrest ext., and all weather mats. After loan payments total is going to be about 29,000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.