Been a happy WRX owner (2003 wagon) since it was new. Scene a lot of miles of work and fun (108k). The car is almost bone stock except:
- Trailer hitch for haulin bikes and camp gear
- Sunroof - Dealer Install
- Bridgestone RE920 AS tires
By the end of this month I'm looking puttin on:
- DBA 4000 slotted rotors front and rear
- Hawk HPS pads
- stainless lines
- Stromung Down pipe in place of precat
- MadDad whisper Axle Back exhaust
- Streetmax clutch (Crawford)
- Deadbolt "Monster" TD04 turbo (if they every return my email/calls
- ECUTek tuned by Crawford Performance Oceanside
Anyone put something similar together and have some results to share. I'm hoping for another 30 HP and stopping power to match.
Should have some photos up soon.