Blow Off Valve upgrade

This is a discussion on Blow Off Valve upgrade within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So i have an 02 wrx and i was just wondering what i have to do to put on an ...

Blow Off Valve upgrade

So i have an 02 wrx and i was just wondering what i have to do to put on an after market bov because the one i put on was hitting the intake manifold because the adapter i bought extended to far for the bov.

I was also thinking its because i still have a top mount intercooler not the front mount. could this make a difference? Is there a special bov i need, or can anyone recommend a bov with a good fit?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Adapter? Sounds like you already have an aftermarket one.

yea sounds like if you needed an adapter then you already have an aftermarket one. I have a greddy type Rs and the fitment is a little tight but it fits.
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

i do have an after market one but i think its just a knock off. so the greddy rs is pretty legit?

yea i've had mine in for awhile now and it has nice sound. Actually just gottin louder after installing a boost gauge which i thought was weird.
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

only thing is if you get it dont use the blue silicone hose they give you. It gets brittle and breaks off after a couple months just found that out last weekend. So go get yourself some good hose for that part of it.
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

sick. thanks bro!