soon to be wrx or sti owner~
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on soon to be wrx or sti owner~ within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am getting rid of my GSR swapped del sol for something that can actually fit more than me and ...

soon to be wrx or sti owner~

I am getting rid of my GSR swapped del sol for something that can actually fit more than me and a loaf of bread. There's an 05 STI available and an 05 WRX right by me.

With the WRX being $13.5k and the STI being $21k are those prices about right, or do you think I could get the STI for around 19k? It'd be a DD with maybe a track run every few months. opinions appreciated!

both are stock with around 37k miles and in really good condition
    Last edited by trumpettar; 02-03-2009 at 02:42 PM. Reason: added additional info

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

both of them are good deals, but to me the 05 WRX is a better deal. I paid 12.5k for my 03 stock wagon with 55k on it, and at the time(a year ago), that was considered a pretty good deal. I wish i would have found a deal like that. On the flip side though, if I had the cash, or the montly payments werent outrageous, I would go with the STi.

Your Honda sounds like a fun car. Back on topic, if I were you, I would go with the STI because I like the complete package and what not. But if it make more sense to spend less money then just buy the WRX and later on if you feel like you want more power spend about 2-2.5g and do the vf39 swap.

But in the end just drive both of them and buy the mechanically sound car. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by trumpettar View Post
    I am getting rid of my GSR swapped del sol for something that can actually fit more than me and a loaf of bread.
    X2
    h22a FTW, del sol FTL.
    im looking at an aspen white Bugeye =P
    i found an 04 STi for 17k but 4000 a year for insurance isnt something i wanna deal with

if you have the money to afford the STi get it. better platform to start upgrading on by far.

Quote Originally Posted by RexEnvy View Post
    But if it make more sense to spend less money then just buy the WRX and later on if you feel like you want more power spend about 2-2.5g and do the vf39 swap.
    2-2.5g's for a vf39 swap? thats alittle on the high sidemore around 1,500 at the very most.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.