Crappy Morning for a New BlobEye owner

This is a discussion on Crappy Morning for a New BlobEye owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well as far as I can tell it seems to be the lower part or seem of my Radiator that ...

Crappy Morning for a New BlobEye owner

Well as far as I can tell it seems to be the lower part or seem of my Radiator that has failed! Blew fluid all over the engine bay and all over the motor, as I was sitting at a red light it seemed that my car was now on fire but I could smeel the coolant so I was not too worried but more then anything just really pissed. It seems everytime I get a little ahead and Im able to purchase some aftermarket parts something happens so I have to tap into those funds to just purchase parts to get it back to normal instead of buying downpipes and up pipes and a Tactrix OpenSource I now have to get the f@#king radiator fixed. Always my luck.... sorry to be crying about stuff just needed to vent a little here about my morning. Hope every one has a better start to the weekend then I have had.
    BlobEye Syndicate #-666
    Stage II 04' WRX Black (Performance Race Solutions Tuned 310whp)
    "its never enough"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Feel for ya. I just found a small crack in the top tank of my '02 radiator. I ordered an all aluminum replacement from e-bay last night.

It was $165 shipped. Pretty cheap but it had some decent reviews on nazihawk. Only time will tell about the quality though. Good luck and welcome to the club.

Later, T.J.
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

sorry to hear that. i feel you on tapping funds. i had to tap my motor build fund big time to make through the holidays being unemployed. now i have to start it all over again
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

turns out it was not the radiator. It was the upper radiator hose. The alternator belt nicked the hose creating a slice in the hose causing fluid loss. Not to bad I guess. Could have been worse,
    BlobEye Syndicate #-666
    Stage II 04' WRX Black (Performance Race Solutions Tuned 310whp)
    "its never enough"

Yeah, lucky you!
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."