New to forum and WRX

This is a discussion on New to forum and WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, just a new wrx owner...well...I have had it for about 2 months now and I all ready started ...

New to forum and WRX

Hey everyone, just a new wrx owner...well...I have had it for about 2 months now and I all ready started the mods. I am probably done for a while, its expensive!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

pics? mods?

well its a 2006, its red and it still looks stock. I havent done anything to the looks of it. I put on a TBE, Intake and hybrid BOV all from Turbo XS and I had it custom dyno tuned as well!

Attachment 82191

Attachment 82192

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

aspiring WRX owner

You can see from my bio that I don't own a WRX, but I have a yen to. (MY wife owns a '95 Legacy wagon, does that count? ) Anyway, I will be lurking mostly except when I have a question. I'm hoping the prices drop a healthy amount for the '09s by the end of the year. I can give my Accord to my wife and get a rex for me. I am worried about the rash of engine failures tho.

Thanks! I'm pretty excited! I signed up about a week ago and I just now got the confirmation email, lol! I've all ready gained so much knowledge from reading most of the forum...thats what I do at work..ha...