New member looking for a wagon :)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New member looking for a wagon :) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Howdy, my name is Jason and I recently moved from Denver, CO to Omaha, NE. The wife and I are ...

jaz

New member looking for a wagon :)

Howdy, my name is Jason and I recently moved from Denver, CO to Omaha, NE. The wife and I are looking for a clean, low mileage '04 - '05 WRX Wagon as my 2-door Civic is starting to become a pain with getting my 1yr old daughter in and out (so much that we never drive the car). I thought it would be hard to convince the wife I needed a WRX, but once I mentioned I wanted a wagon and it had 4 doors, she was all for it instantly! I'm still searching and searching to learn all I can about the car before I buy.

I do plan to mod the car just a tiny bit (17" wheels, springs, struts, sway bars, and possibly a COBB stage 2), but other than that, it will replace the Civic as a daily driver. I hate to sell the Civic as it's been a rediculously good car (35 - 40mpg), but I'm really excited to get a WRX. I also can't wait to rid myself of FWD!

Aside from the Civic, my wife has a 2006 Mazda 3 and I have a 1995 Ford Taurus SHO (garage queen). As soon as I get my WRX, I'll post it up... for those interested.

Not the greatest pic, but here are MY current two cars (wife's doesn't count )

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

DUB
    Welcome. Your SHO is killer. More pics? I had a buddy in high school with that vintage in black, I really loved it.

Head over the the car purchasing forum and read some threads about what to look for when buying a used WRX (I assume you're buying used, but I guess you didn't specify).

Good luck in your purchase and happy modding!

jaz
    Yeah, I've got a few more pics of my SHO:

I'll check out the buying forum to see what to watch out for. we are planning to buy used, unless you can point me to a brand new '04-05 Thanks for the tip!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.