hello everyone!

This is a discussion on hello everyone! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; The name is Chris, and I like to say hello to everyone. I brought a 02 WRX with 23710 miles, ...

hello everyone!

The name is Chris, and I like to say hello to everyone. I brought a 02 WRX with 23710 miles, in 12/18/08. I never own a Subrau before, and I like to say WOW. I always wanted a Subrau for years, but I can never own one. I'm really happy that I finally have my dream car, and now I can be at peace. Not without a few upgrades of course.

I live in Modena, PA, which is approx 5 miles west of thorndale. I'm also 1 mile south of coatesville. I was born in Brooklyn, and lived in NY for 14 years of my life. After that, I ended up in PA for the rest of my years.

I've been looking at this site for almost an month, learning what I can about fixing and upgrading a WRX. I always want to know more, so u will be hearing more from me.

Now to get rid of that gas smell.

Cheers!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Wow, nice low mileage find there

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by friedtofu View Post
    Wow, nice low mileage find there
    +1 bugeyes ftw!
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."