Hello I'm new and this is why I am here.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hello I'm new and this is why I am here. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Alright my name is Chris you can call me Hart its my last name doesn't really matter at all. Well, ...

Registered User Soob-a-woo-Hart's Avatar

Cool Hello I'm new and this is why I am here.

Alright my name is Chris you can call me Hart its my last name doesn't really matter at all. Well, I am here cause of course I have always loved Subaru's because of the distinctive sound and agressive look. My last owned car was a 1996 Ford Mustang a V6 pushing about 150hp and 215lbs of torque. Let me tell you for that six it was very torquey and I kept up with the 2009 lancer non turbo of course (which pushes 170hp) and the scion tc (also 170hp) all even until the 4th gear and they would both pull. Anyways I recently crashed my stang in the rain but thats in the past and thats why I am here now. I am looking forward to buy either an 2007 wrx or 2004 sti or 2008 wrx the 2008 wrx im leaning more towards because its not too sporty it has a nice torquey engine awd and looks to be a good DD. Did I mention the 08 body style is more the sleeper kind of view and thats what I like a lot. well I know my stuff with cars and its a pleasure to be here ill be asking a tons of questions about these beauties thanks for reading and i hope you enjoy.

chris hart

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

You shoud go with the 09 wrx if your thinking about the 08 wrx. Has more power and about the same look. Has 265 hp i believe
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

welcome to the club.

if you can get an STi get an STi. IMO its better platform to start upgrading on.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

In the middle of a corn field somewhere in Illinois
    +1

I wish I would have wait a few months before buying the wrx and bought an Sti.
    OBP 2005 Wrx - Big 16g

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.