soon to be Subaru wrx owner, need help

This is a discussion on soon to be Subaru wrx owner, need help within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am planning on buying 2007 wrx tr with 25000 miles. Is there anything i should know about the car ...

soon to be Subaru wrx owner, need help

I am planning on buying 2007 wrx tr with 25000 miles. Is there anything i should know about the car before I buy it. any technical issues or other known issues. From what i have read the wrx tr has the same engine as the sti except for the turbo even has the same internals(could someone confirm that, i could be wrong ) any help would be greatly appreciated or if someone could point me in the right direction.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i own an o7 tr it has been great uppipe downpipe spt catback spt cold air intake ran 12.67 in quarter in new jersey installing fp green and 800 cc injectors and aps top mount trying to get into 11s. great car. if i were you i wouldn,t pay anymore than 20k with the mileage have fun. go easy on the trans dont like to be speed shifted.

make sure to have your mechanic or if you know the stuff your self to look at it, especially if it has upgrades to it. just to make sure that everything was put on right, when i got mine everything was good besides that there were some studs and bolts missing in my downpipe and uppipe, but that is an easy thing to deal with. Good luck and enjoy!
    LiL'SLD 2002 WRX