Hello from CO

This is a discussion on Hello from CO within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, new to this forum. I have an '02 WRX. I got her about a month ago, and i ...

Hello from CO

Hey everyone,

new to this forum. I have an '02 WRX. I got her about a month ago, and i love it. the previous owner had a little work done to it and i have done some myself. what i have on my car is up pipe, Invidia down pip, exhaust, SPT intake, HKS BOV, turbo timer. I would like to get a pro tune, and a short throw shifter, but not too sure if besides that i want to do anything more, but we will see. I am kinda new to the Subaru scene so I am still learning a lot of new stuff. one reason why i am on the forums. I am also a member of AWD pirates. and besides that, nothing too exciting. look forward to learning more stuff and getting to meet some new peeps.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome to the club

and you should get tuned soon.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

Thanks. yeah i will be looking to get it tuned here shortly, now that the holidays are over i have money again to do it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC