NEW '09 Owner...Just Joined
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on NEW '09 Owner...Just Joined within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone... Just bought (leased) a brand new '09 WRX Premium 5-door a little over a month ago. I LOVE ...

Thumbs up NEW '09 Owner...Just Joined

Hey everyone...

Just bought (leased) a brand new '09 WRX Premium 5-door a little over a month ago. I LOVE THE CAR! It's pretty loaded too...the dealers were saying that it's one of the most loaded they've seen. If anyone wants to know, the satin white pearl looks great on the WRX. So looking forward to giving and receiving car info and advice with you all.

Also, I currently live in the Seattle area. Anybody know of any Subaru events/rallies in the area?

Thanks,

Nick
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PIC-0001.jpg   PIC-0002.jpg   PIC-0003.jpg   PIC-0004.jpg   PIC-0005.jpg  

PIC-0006.jpg   PIC-0007.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by White_Pearl_82 View Post
    Hey everyone...

Just bought (leased) a brand new '09 WRX Premium 5-door a little over a month ago. I LOVE THE CAR! It's pretty loaded too...the dealers were saying that it's one of the most loaded they've seen. If anyone wants to know, the satin white pearl looks great on the WRX. So looking forward to giving and receiving car info and advice with you all.

Also, I currently live in the Seattle area. Anybody know of any Subaru events/rallies in the area?

Thanks,

Nick
    looks sweet, i got the dark metallic grey 09 wrx premium. What's the most loaded you can get? Just wondering what I am missing. I got everything I thought but the nav/sat system.

the premium is the most loaded you could get--not including nav. he might be talking about like short-throw shifters, spt exhaust, and the like.

p.s. i have the dark grey metallic too. i think its the best color on the wrx.

Quote Originally Posted by White_Pearl_82 View Post
    Hey everyone...

Thanks,

Nick

I bought the 08 last year at this time. I recommend the underbelly plates if you're headed out to do some dirt road stuff, they are a quick bolt on and pretty cheap. Also if going off road or even sanded roads, get mud flaps there was soft paint problem on the 08's, and you might want to look at headlight covers because the unit is pretty pricey. If you don't already have the short throw shifter, Cobb makes a very very nice one. I just put mne in. With the right tools it takes about an hour working one handed (you have to hold your beer once the center console is out).
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3801103
    2008 WRX 4 door, Access Port, Short Shifter, Megan Racing adjustable coilovers, Strut Bar, Perrin DP, Magnaflow CBE, CAI, AVO 380 Turbo, AVO TMIC, Stage 3 Rallitek Tune More to come....

i am jealous. when i bought my '08 WRX a sunroof wasn't an option.

nice ride!
    '08 WRB STi -- Cobb Stage 1

'08 Black Z06

Nice wrx

I think I need the short throw, 5th in particular seems a bit sticky. Does anyone with an 09/08 know if the short throw helps with smoother shifts or is it just shorter?

also, cobbs short throw is $135 with $30 for the bushings, how much for the factory one?

Welcome! Nice Subie...
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

this is the spt parts site, 293 dollars is alot but it comes with like a whole new assembly, i got the exact same wrx just not premium package, been off road had alot of fun, and all the plastic under the car is so annoying....congradulations...

SPT - Subaru Performance Tuning (Performance Parts) | Select Parts

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Talking

Welcome and Congrats on your new Scooby
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    Welcome and Congrats on your new Scooby
    +1 She is pretty!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the Club... Congrats on your New Subie!! Looks sexy!!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Car looks great. Welcome
    John at Sepulveda Muffler and Brake
    (Vaughn Performance Install Center)

Quote Originally Posted by mwake1 View Post
    also, cobbs short throw is $135 with $30 for the bushings, how much for the factory one?
    Might want to check into the kartboy short shifter and bushings, I got that for about 110 bucks, and it made worlds of differnece in the shifting. It just seemed way to long with the factory shifter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast