Back from the dark side
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Back from the dark side within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello to all- Just want to re-introduce myself in the correct forum. I've been away for two years. I started ...

Back from the dark side

Hello to all- Just want to re-introduce myself in the correct forum. I've been away for two years. I started my "fast" car ownership in 2002 when I bought my beloved Bugeye. 4 years and considerable mods later I decided to sell her and move on to an EVO IX in '06. I originally had plans to go crazy with the EVO but for some reason that car never sat right with me. It was a little to rough around the edges for my style of driving and just didn't suit me. I then started reading about these crazy deals Subaru was running on STi's and figured I would check it out. The stories were confirmed and two days later I was back in a Subaru. I couldn't be happier, for some reason there is just nothing like driving a Scooby. You either love it or hate it. I feel like I'm home again with the same stupid grin my ole' bugeye used to bring to my face. Look forward to conversing with you all. - Goose
    " People sleep peacibly in their beds only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome back Goose. These cars have gone through interesting changes lately - at least it is not boring around here!

welcome back for sure. i have always liked the EVOs but would never choose one over a Subie. my loyalty runs deep. glad to see you are you happy with your decision.
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome back...I spoke to you via PM YEARS ago.

Details/Pictures on the car please.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Thanks for the welcome guys. I got the car in Spark Silver. Only options were I-pod integration, compass/autodimming mirror, side molding, and fog lights. I planned on modding with Nav and wheels later so no need for any other's. I should have pics up within the next week.
    " People sleep peacibly in their beds only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Evo vs. Subie was also a big decision for me, although I cannot express how glad I am that I chose to go with a sub...can't see myself ever driving anything else!

Welcome back.
    07 WRX Impreza::Cobb stage 1.
    Hawk-eye Alliance #130

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.