First Subaru and certainly not the last!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on First Subaru and certainly not the last! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What's up everyone, I'm new to the club, and a new WRX owner. A few years ago, my little brother ...

First Subaru and certainly not the last!

What's up everyone, I'm new to the club, and a new WRX owner. A few years ago, my little brother who's now 18 (11 yrs my younger) started to turn me on to the tuner world. As bad as the acting is, we watched all the Fast and the Furious movies together just for the cars. He's been rebuilding 240sx's for at least 3 years now, and is damn good at it! So I figured I needed to jump in too. With a family and two little boys I needed something in a wagon style. So I recently purchased a 2007 WRX Limited wagon in WR blue and I am never looking back! I've been through 13 cars now in the last 11 years, and I have done so because I've never been content with any of them. From the moment I sat in the driver seat of my new car and hit the gas, I knew this was going to be the one i'd hold on to!!! And besides, my wife says I have to now anyway I was originally going to go with an 02 WRX wagon with only 20k miles on it, but opted for the 07 Limited wagon with everything, including my all-time favorite subie color. It's completely stock, which is exactly what I wanted, so now it's time to have fun. Everyday I wake up I look forward to driving, and even more so to modding. I'll be picking all your brains for feedback, and I look forward to being a part of your group.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_3829.jpg   DSC_3835.jpg   DSC_3847.jpg  
    Last edited by StylzWRX; 12-27-2008 at 04:04 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome to the club.

WRB FTW!
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

Welcome! Check out the stickies and enjoy your new ride.
    Follow the goddamn prompts!!!!! - Tech Support

'06 WRX TR Aspen White - SOLD
    '96 Mazda Miata - Current Toy

Former Hawk-Eye Alliance #034

Welcome. Excellent choice of ride!!

T.J.
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

Thanks everyone. And with each day, I love driving this thing even more!
    2007 WRX Limited Wagon in WR Blue
    COBB AP/ Stage 1
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #3.2.1

Real music about Real life, check out:
    www.myspace.com/soulfatronic

Welcome!
    TEH KILLZOR PANDA WRX.
    Mods - Cardomain
    Me - Myspace

If you love it this much now, wait til you start modding it. Congrats on the purchase.
    02PSMWRX VF39'd STI Killer
    Wingl3ssAlli@nce#27

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.