2007 WRX, 35k miles... Good Deal?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2007 WRX, 35k miles... Good Deal? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well i totaled the 03 last week and started looking for a replacement, and found that prices have dropped considerably!! ...

2007 WRX, 35k miles... Good Deal?

Well i totaled the 03 last week and started looking for a replacement, and found that prices have dropped considerably!! I bought my 03 last year with 65k miles for 12,000. Now i just bought a bone stock 2007 wrx with 35k miles for 14,900. Is it just me or is that a killer price?

eBay Motors: Subaru : Impreza (item 290283155152 end time Dec-21-08 21:34:05 PST)

What do you all think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

haha yea thats a really good price i just did a kbb on it and its suggetsed 20,160$
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

wow that is an awesome price man....wtf?
    ------->Live to Drive<--------

And its the loaded one too, not the TR, so thats pretty exciting, it probably had something to do with the auction ending so late, it ended at 10:30 Mountain time. Well im pretty stoked about this, cant wait for it to get here!!

i bought my 06 wrx for $14950 with only 28k miles a month ago. awesome deal. i found a 2008 wrx sedan 5spd for only $18000 with 8k miles. so whats up with the prices??? good find man!!!

its a limited? if it is thats even better.

limiteds come with the sunroof, heated leather seats etc.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

Been noticing price drops alot lately. 02-03 are less than $10K. 04-05 $12k to $14k and the 06s could be had for $15k. Now is probably the best time to buy a nice new or used Subie.
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

not the same deal for the STi's though.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

Quote Originally Posted by NjBuGeyEdWRX View Post
    its a limited? if it is thats even better.

limiteds come with the sunroof, heated leather seats etc.
    no i dont think its the limited, but its not the Tuner Ready one.

well sounds like rexes are to be had cheap these days!! hopefully my insurance dosn't rake me over the coals on how much they are going to give me for my totaled 03....

Good work, that is a fantastic deal. Congrats.

on your insurance did you insure aftermarket parts? they usually give you kbb in good condition for the car. my friend totalled his 06 and they wound up giving him more then what he owed on the car sweet deal.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

on your insurance did you insure aftermarket parts? they usually give you kbb in good condition for the car. my friend totalled his 06 and they wound up giving him more then what he owed on the car sweet deal.
    i didnt insure the aftermarket parts, but it was full stage 2, i just put new rims and tires on it last month, had an alignment done 2 weeks ago, had tint put on 3 weeks ago, it had a trailer hitch hitch and all the wiring done on it so maybe a "tow package?", i dont know im trying to think of all the stuff i can say about the car to up sell them.

well if you have the reciepts for everything you did you might get something. but your not going to get anything for the alignment or the tint. i know when i got my car reinsured i put down every possible thing that i could think of that i put on my car.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

well if you have the reciepts for everything you did you might get something. but your not going to get anything for the alignment or the tint. i know when i got my car reinsured i put down every possible thing that i could think of that i put on my car.
    Okay that sounds about right, i do have all the reciepts, and do you think they will give me retail value or private party value? does it mater that i bought it from a dealer, so they might give me retail?

Peachypumpkincheeks

That's an awesome purchase price (with no reserve!!)! Congrats man!

After reading the buyer feedback just make sure to scrutinize over every little part and make sure everything functions as intended.

Post some pics when you get her!
    Last edited by Speedette; 12-22-2008 at 12:53 PM.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.