I'm back and lovin' it!

This is a discussion on I'm back and lovin' it! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Picked up 2009 WRX, grey, 4 door minus premium package last week. Almost immediately had short throw shifter installed, what ...

I'm back and lovin' it!

Picked up 2009 WRX, grey, 4 door minus premium package last week. Almost immediately had short throw shifter installed, what a difference! This car is astonishingly fast, it builds speed at an incredible rate with minimal lag. Last thing to sort out, its way too quiet. I am looking at the Subaru exhaust, little pricey but I hope it gives me a nice, low end sound, not obnoxious, just enough to make shifting easier. Anyone have experience with this system? I feel an addiction coming on.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If you want a nice cheap exhaust i would recommend the SRS Catback exhaust from ebay. Not sure if they make it for the 09 but its worth seaching for. type in SRS Catback Exhaust WRX in the search on ebay and you should find it. I have it and its nice deep tone and its not too salty either.
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

spt exhaust is pretty quiet, not real loud or obnoxious.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

As the same with the SRS exhaust... Its loud in the higher rpms but still isnt annoying and the in cab noice is pretty quiet even at higher RPM's. i'm very pleased with it.
    Blobeye Syndicate #43