New member and new owner of an 08 WRX!

This is a discussion on New member and new owner of an 08 WRX! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone! I've recently separated from the United States Army and when I got home I needed a car. I"ve ...

Talking New member and new owner of an 08 WRX!

Hey everyone! I've recently separated from the United States Army and when I got home I needed a car. I"ve always dreamed of having a WRX ever since i saw one on the road and since I had some money to play with i decided to make my dream come true and bought an 08. I'm in love with this car and it is a blast to drive. I got the premium package and basically it's the best thing next to the 08 STI. So far the only plans i have right now for it are, new exaust system and some tint for the windows. Open to any suggestions...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

1.shoulda got the 09 . . .

just joking . . . get a tbe and get a tune. big difference in power from stock.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

I got a killer deal on the 08...i'll have to look into getting that tbe, i deff want to do some mods to it but i'm not trying to make a monster. just somethin that has a bit more kick under the hood than a stock wrx.

you'll like stage 2 then. its not a monster but its a deff improvement from stock.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome to the club! Keep us posted on what you do to your new ride. Congrats btw! nothing like having a dream come true!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Exaust system for 08 wrx sedan

I orderered my exaust for my 08 wrx sedan from perrin perrformance parts about 4 months ago when they first posted it on internet.When called after a week rep. said that they dont have it in stock and needed to wait for about 6 weeks.After 2 monts they posted that exaust on their main page"now in stock after months of testing"Bull sh.......So I called them again and they told me they will send it out in two weeks.After Almost 4 monts still did not get it.I cancel the order now P&l motorspots will create a prototype for me.

new member/owner

hey i'm a new member and in less then 7 days i'll be the proud owner of a 03 wrx!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zawodowiecc View Post
    I orderered my exaust for my 08 wrx sedan from perrin perrformance parts about 4 months ago when they first posted it on internet.When called after a week rep. said that they dont have it in stock and needed to wait for about 6 weeks.After 2 monts they posted that exaust on their main page"now in stock after months of testing"Bull sh.......So I called them again and they told me they will send it out in two weeks.After Almost 4 monts still did not get it.I cancel the order now P&l motorspots will create a prototype for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxnut1989 View Post
    hey i'm a new member and in less then 7 days i'll be the proud owner of a 03 wrx!!
    Both of you need to post your own threads...

Talk about thread jacking... Especially zawodowiecc
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

from one newbie to another, welcome i remember what it was like when i got my wrx

Yay for 08s, just dont get carried away with mods
    08 WRX Sedan
    the WRX is back! 340whp 366 tq @22psi