new member with questions please help!!

This is a discussion on new member with questions please help!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; sup guys/gals, names bryan. im new to subarus period. i have a 98 subaru impreza 2.5rs coupe and its having ...

Unhappy new member with questions please help!!

sup guys/gals, names bryan. im new to subarus period. i have a 98 subaru impreza 2.5rs coupe and its having overheating problems. temp gauge has not gone all the way up but always run out of coolant. got new thermostat and water pump but still run out of coolant. i wanna say there isnt any leaks but then again im always out of coolant so i wanna say i cant find the leaks. could it be head gasket? i drove the car for an hour plus but temp gauge always stays at half point. could anyone please help me out?
    Last edited by lychi_x; 11-04-2008 at 12:43 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

its gotta be a leak. fill your car up with coolant and drive for alittle bit then look for leaks. do smell coolant when you open your hood?
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

smoke out tail pipe? does your dipstick have chocolate milk on it whe you pull it?
    I work on vehicles that make 650hp and 2400ft/lbs.