New to the site... girls welcome? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on New to the site... girls welcome? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; +1 to horny guys... and welcome to the club...

+1 to horny guys... and welcome to the club

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    a new girl!?!?
    HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I Support ClubWRX
    Hopefully you have a spare set of tires that you plan on running in the snow.

With that being said AUTO will do fine in 95% of the situations. If you find yourself stuck then you might have to lock it.

The DCCD is great at figuring out what it needs to do. No idea why you would think it doesnt feel as fast as the WRX. Neither one is likely losing traction in most of your tests.

I never really played with the bars in between. I was either at lock or auto. The one time I had it on the rear I noticed no real difference...this was all in snow.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    Hopefully you have a spare set of tires that you plan on running in the snow.

With that being said AUTO will do fine in 95% of the situations. If you find yourself stuck then you might have to lock it.

The DCCD is great at figuring out what it needs to do. No idea why you would think it doesnt feel as fast as the WRX. Neither one is likely losing traction in most of your tests.

I never really played with the bars in between. I was either at lock or auto. The one time I had it on the rear I noticed no real difference...this was all in snow.
    Yeah, I'm working on the tire thing. I'm thinking of getting another set of the BBS rims (in Gold) and just putting some good all-seasons or studless snow tires on them. This way I can enjoy both finishes and make it easy to change out every 6mths (6mths winter, 6mths summer here).

Do you have any ideas/research on what tire would work the best? I've been looking at the Bridgestone Potenza 960A pole sessions since they have a rim guard on them. I had siped Potenza 750's on my WRX that seemed to work well, but they replaced it with the 760, and it's not as efficient and doesn't have a rim guard. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by NjBuGeyEdWRX View Post
    first off welcome to the club

look at this thread 376 views and 26 replies just because its a girl . i love this forum its great
    It's all in the wording. I knew if I mentioned anything about girls in the title, you would at least check out what I had to say.

JK.. thanks for the welcome, bro!

I Support ClubWRX
    If you get as much snow as you say I would not bother with an AS tire. I'd go right into a good snow tire that will offer great performance in the snow and decent performance in the dry. Snow tires today can do both pretty well. Also the AS is not going to like being in the really cold weather as much as the snow tires.

As far as snow tires I personally ran Conti TS810's on my STI. They were great. Good dry performance and unstoppable in the snow. Not overly expensive either considering you will only use them a few months and they should last a few years.

Also Blizzaks also are popular. The LM-25 seems to have good all around performance.

I do recommend buying a used set of BBS rims as well. You can get other rims (Rota's, ASA, etc) on the cheap but they are not of an OEM quailty. I just sold a silver set of BBS's for 450+ shipping....deals can be had on them.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I do recommend buying a used set of BBS rims as well. You can get other rims (Rota's, ASA, etc) on the cheap but they are not of an OEM quailty. I just sold a silver set of BBS's for 450+ shipping....deals can be had on them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info! I see BBS's on craigslist all the time, so I'll probably go that route. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by scubaWRXic View Post
    It's all in the wording. I knew if I mentioned anything about girls in the title, you would at least check out what I had to say.

JK.. thanks for the welcome, bro!
    haha atleast you got the right idea on how to be heard,

goodluck
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123