Formal Introduction

This is a discussion on Formal Introduction within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm not new here but I've never posted an intro thread! So here it is. I came from an Acura ...

Formal Introduction

I'm not new here but I've never posted an intro thread! So here it is. I came from an Acura which I recently sold (I kept it for a while as a second car and never drove it). I bought my WRX back in April with 137,000 miles, anyways here are pictures of it when I bought it:

Since then I've done essentially a standard stage 2 setup:

Toyo Proxes 4
    Samco IC hoses
    Perrin UP
    Invidia catless DP
    Invidia G200
    Accessport V2.0 on 91oct map
    K&N Drop In Filter

The car has been coming along nicely, I have a custom shift knob being made for me (1.2lb 2" Stainless sphere, burnt to gunmetal, wrapped with a 1" black leather band), and I can't wait to get that..

I'm thinking about EL headers, and upgraded TMIC. But either way a protune is definitely coming up. I have put 11,000 miles on the car since I bought it

And a video: YouTube - WRX Invidia G200

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice pics!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

nice car, the g200 sounds great! snow pics are the best
    05 WRX Wagon *SOLD*

99 Civic SI *ITR 5 Lug-16x8 Dunlop CP-R's* *SOLD*

2010 Tacoma 6-Speed *SOLD*

2007 WRB STi

Yeah I like it. It's hard to get a good sound clip with my camera because it's just a point and shoot. I love snow, I have to give credit to Subie Gal on NASIOC for the rally X pic. There is talk of a snow cross coming up, but nobody has organized one yet.

atleast you get more snow then i do! i need to move to vermont or something
    05 WRX Wagon *SOLD*

99 Civic SI *ITR 5 Lug-16x8 Dunlop CP-R's* *SOLD*

2010 Tacoma 6-Speed *SOLD*

2007 WRB STi

I had to go up to the passes to find it though. We only get snow down in Seattle a couple days a year.

I Support ClubWRX
    That's a nice wagon and I like the seats.

Make sure the timing belt was done at 105,000 as required.

Are you sure about a metal shift knob with the cold weather up there? It'll look terrific I'm sure but grasping it may be another story.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

The coldest weather we get is about mid 20s. Most of the time it stays around the 35-40 degree range. Plus with the leather band it should be a lot more comfortable than just a metal sphere. Oh and I park in an underground garage, so I don't think it will have enough time to get too cold.

Timing belt is the next thing on my list to have done, then I have some other stuff that's on the list at 150,000 miles.