MY00 RS death brings new life.

This is a discussion on MY00 RS death brings new life. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Short story: Well I got me a 2008 WRX 5-door silver. I'm pumped! I live in Nashville GA, its about ...

MY00 RS death brings new life.

Short story: Well I got me a 2008 WRX 5-door silver. I'm pumped! I live in Nashville GA, its about 30mins north of Valdosta.

Long story: I started off loving subarus by playing them in Grand Turismo. After I graduated High School my parents said they would buy me a used car. So, I got on ebay and found my first Subaru, a 2000 2.5rs impreza. I Loved that car! the handling has saved me from many a wrecks and has made me a subaru lover for life. Now the sad part , I had to replace the clutch this time last year but, because of my own cheap fault I didn't go to the local subaru dealer for the install. Well this past weekend I paid the price for it. I was traveling to Pigeon Forge and decided to go the mountain way (love them mountain turns) Just as we reached the top (forget the name but, its where Tennesse & N.C. meet) the clutch would not disengage. Thankfully it was right when I parked and not on the climb up the mountain. So (10/11/08), got a wrecker to get it to the place I was staying at (was a pain, waited for about 3 hrs). Monday (10/13/08) we took it to Grayson Subaru, Knoxville TN. They told me it was gonna be a new clutch job so, while I was waiting I went and saw "The Silver 08 5-door WRX" course I wasn't planning on buying it then. Anyways, they told me it would be done (10/13/08) I get a call while I'm eating lunch at the Tanger Outlets, Grayson Subaru tells me they haven't seen this before , that a spring came loose and tore up the inside of the clutch and that the flywheel was about to explode. I decided that was it, I told myself I wasn't gonna spend another $1,000. So, I called up the sales dude at Grayson's and now I have my new WRX!!! It's a sweet ride and I can't wait to start modding it, After I recoup my funds of course

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    thanks for the story gotta luv the old "classic" impreza

but congrats on your new one
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    congrats and welcome! enjoy the new car

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats...Grayson is a great dealership. Who sold you the car? Was it Seth?
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Congrats on the new ride and welcome pics?
    King Dustin
    Bugeye Mafia # 195
    Cobb Stage 2
    2002 PSM WRX

"
    Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back. "

Thanks for the welcome! I'm getting married next year and the 2008 models are more family friendly and still sporty. I'll get some pics over the weekend for you guys. Johnny Moore sold me the car.

good luck on the '08...im more of an old school guy myself but..
    i guess navigation is nice..
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."

starbucks owns me...