New 2009 WRX Owner!!!

This is a discussion on New 2009 WRX Owner!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Greetings drivers! Yes, a long wait is over. I've always Subaru's technological prowess and the fact that all their cars ...

New 2009 WRX Owner!!!

Greetings drivers!

Yes, a long wait is over. I've always Subaru's technological prowess and the fact that all their cars are AWD and with strong boxer engines. I almost got caught in the WRX 2008 models, but decided to wait and see other options, and then, it happened...the new improved 2009 got here. Mine is silver color.

I saw at Subaru's site some different trims, but seems like ours are the premium ones. Mine has the 6 CD changer radio with STI A/C controls; can't say what else would be visually different. Features indicate 10 speakers, but I only see 6 (front doors-2 woofers-2 tweeters, rear doors, where are the other 4 speakers?

To start my journey I would like to add a urethane or rubber lip spoiler, mud guards, and strut bar. I saw some nice guards at ebay and a rubber lip at edoperformance.com ($110).

What do you think of the rubber lip and which is a good strut bar?

I give name to my cars. Previous was the Millennium (Star Wars), ex-wife's was the Logos (Matrix), and the new 2009 WRX is the Raptor (Galactica).
    Last edited by Julio Bro!; 10-11-2008 at 12:37 PM.