New 2009 WRX Owner!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New 2009 WRX Owner!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Greetings drivers! Yes, a long wait is over. I've always Subaru's technological prowess and the fact that all their cars ...

New 2009 WRX Owner!!!

Greetings drivers!

Yes, a long wait is over. I've always Subaru's technological prowess and the fact that all their cars are AWD and with strong boxer engines. I almost got caught in the WRX 2008 models, but decided to wait and see other options, and then, it happened...the new improved 2009 got here. Mine is silver color.

I saw at Subaru's site some different trims, but seems like ours are the premium ones. Mine has the 6 CD changer radio with STI A/C controls; can't say what else would be visually different. Features indicate 10 speakers, but I only see 6 (front doors-2 woofers-2 tweeters, rear doors, where are the other 4 speakers?

To start my journey I would like to add a urethane or rubber lip spoiler, mud guards, and strut bar. I saw some nice guards at ebay and a rubber lip at edoperformance.com ($110).

What do you think of the rubber lip and which is a good strut bar?

I give name to my cars. Previous was the Millennium (Star Wars), ex-wife's was the Logos (Matrix), and the new 2009 WRX is the Raptor (Galactica).
    Last edited by Julio Bro!; 10-11-2008 at 01:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.