Another new member

This is a discussion on Another new member within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi folks. Just checking in. I just bought a 2009 WRX sedan. Having driven a 1982 Celica since, um, 1982, ...

Another new member

Hi folks. Just checking in. I just bought a 2009 WRX sedan. Having driven a 1982 Celica since, um, 1982, I'm new to the world of Subaru, AWD, Performance Tires, computers that control my engine and interpret my intentions, and carrying around big fat keys that make my car beep. I'm already addicted to the boost and look forward to learning about and getting to know how to drive my car.

For now I'm dealing with the snow tire thing. I've got some good advice about Blizzaks, Dunlaps, and iPikes. Does anyone have any experience with Goodyear Eagle ultra grip GW3 or Ultra Grip Performance? There's a killer sale going on. I didn't see too many snow tire posts in that particular forum. Perhaps I didn't look deep enough.

thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!

I have heard / read nothing but great things about the Dunlop Winter Sport M3
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Thanks. I've heard good things about that too. I've not found all the posts on winter tires so I'll be spending a lot of time in there.

welcome to club.

havent heard much about thoose tires but i have bfg traction ta's there pretty good in the snow nice all around tire
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."