new member introduction

This is a discussion on new member introduction within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys and gals. I'm introducing myself into the forum because i'm a new owner of a subaru WRX wagon ...

new member introduction

Hey guys and gals. I'm introducing myself into the forum because i'm a new owner of a subaru WRX wagon which will be getting some HP treatment soon.

No i'm not going to introduce and leave forever lol..

I'm falling out of love with supra's.. i've done a couple builds, all extremely sucessful and very power oriented.. I'm not here to bash on supra's, they are a very well designed and very capable car with alot of potential.

Anywho.. i've owned about 6-8 supra's in the past 2 years and now its time to move on.. I am excited to be getting into a new type of car and much different engine design. I am semi- familiar with the box engine, i have a flat6 in my beloved chevrolet corvair (nothing beats the sound of a flat 4/6)

Im hoping maybee some veteran members can give me some more general information on the WRX and its capabilities as well as downfalls vs. strong sides.

I plan to stick around.. ive been on supramania for quite sometime but its time to move on.

Thanks guys.. Pics tomorow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club.

Please take some time to explore the links in my signature.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

thanks!

Sorry to be a noob.. but is there a way i can change the reply's to go below my original post and go like that, instead of most recent post up top or up first

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad707 View Post
    thanks!

Sorry to be a noob.. but is there a way i can change the reply's to go below my original post and go like that, instead of most recent post up top or up first
    It's ok. Yes.
    Go to your "User CP"... then "Options"... then look for "Thread Display Mode: Linear - Oldest First"

FYI: The answer to this question (and many more) could actually be found in the signature FAQ links I directed you to previously.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

Thanks! i'm browsing through the link thats in your signature right now =)

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

thanks =D