New Here
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New Here within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, I just joined the forum and over the past month or so, ive been really looking into WRX's. ...

New Here

Hey guys,

I just joined the forum and over the past month or so, ive been really looking into WRX's. I am a BMW owner and i absolutely love my car, but lets face it, that thing is terrible in snow.

I drove it for half the winter last year (and im from chicago so its a real winter) and it was seriously a constant drift with All season tires on.

So, i came here hoping to look for a trade for my car.
    I know this is a intro part of the forum, but i thought this would be a nice place to ask around and see if you guys know of anyone looking to trade their WRX for my beemer.

Some specs about my car

2001 325ci
    Titanium Silver ext on imola red interior, wood trim interior
    Exterior= 8.5/10.. its a DD so it has driving wear, small chips but nothing crazy (can show pics if you'd like)
    Interior=8/10.. theres a stain on the back seat that was there when i bought the car, no rips in leather at all. Drivers seat is what it is, looks good and i clean my car every Sunday.
    --Keep in mind, im very skeptical about my car. Ive had comments from people asking me if I dont eat off of my engine bay since its so clean =P--
    Automatic Trans (with 5 gear tiptronic and sports mode available)
    83,1xx miles
    Mechanically sound, bought the car from my mechanic and only use synthetic oil, changed every 3.5k miles
    Using 91 shell octane V-power
    Headers are throwing a Service Engine Soon code, will install defoulers prior to selling (only a 20$ fix with about an hour of work)
    Had an accident in June (i have pics).. 5 mph accident, road was wet and barely hit the focus infront of me.
    All parts were replaced and car runs flawless.

Mods:
    CSL V1 front bumper,
    DEPO projectors with angel eyes,
    ebay headers,
    clear tails and side markers,
    smoked corners,
    K&N cold air intake,
    Harmon & Kardon Speaker Upgrade
    and a H&R cupkit all around.

here is a link to the front of my car

http://img28.imagevenue.com/img.php?...122_1003lo.jpg

and this is what the car looked like before the mods (note, my car is cleaned constantly)

ImageShack - Hosting :: n72300033113327765340vr0.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

Banned
    noice Beamer.

Thank you for the comments and the warm welcome, this site seems pretty cool so far.. now help me find a WRX for me!

Im looking for a sedan, manual trans and prefer no yellow or black, blue is ok but preferably im looking for a red, white or silver!!

Please let me know if you guys hear of anyone thats interested in a straight up trade, i love my car but its just not good for driving here in chicago once it gets cold. If i had enough money to keep 2 cars, i totally would. But i cant

You live too far away buddy or I would consider it trading one of mine
    When I turn my car on...........it returns the favor

PA is a littl bit of a drive.. But if I can't find anything else in the next couple of weeks I wouldn't mind driving there one weekend.

Can you let me know a little bit about your car? Year mileage color etc

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the club!

Good luck in your trade quest.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.