Newly converted Subie
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newly converted Subie within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have been a muscle car phanatic all my life, but with the price of gas now a days, I ...

Newly converted Subie

I have been a muscle car phanatic all my life, but with the price of gas now a days, I had to put away my Camaro and get an every day driver....I picked up an 06 WRX STI and fell in love with it.... Needless to say the Camaro was sold (a month after buying the STI), and I refinished my garage (via a site called AMERICAN GARAGE – Turn Your Garage Into an American Garage) to look like a showroom for my baby...I ended up buying a Legacy for my everyday driver....Subie UNITE!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

http://www.disaboom.com/Photos/ecrow.../original.aspx ....Green eggs and Ham...Not Spam bro

well diamond, you made a good decision.
    When I turn my car on...........it returns the favor

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.