04 RS to 09 WRX

This is a discussion on 04 RS to 09 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey All, I'm waiting for my ride to come in, I already put a deposit down. I have an 04 ...

04 RS to 09 WRX

Hey All,

I'm waiting for my ride to come in, I already put a deposit down. I have an 04 RS which I was gonna mod, but decided to take the plunge on a 09 WRX when all the new stats came out for it. $27.8K for a obsi black pearl 4-door, premium (i really want that sunroof), subwoofer, ipod connector, security alarm sensor, sport grille, side moldings (not sure if i like the look but i have horrible luck with door dings), and a short throw. This will hopefully be my baby for a decade+! The price is a few hundred over invoice, but I have no idea how much the 09's are going for.

Did I get an OK deal?

Thanks for your comments and BTW props to this site.
    Last edited by Call_'er_Roxie; 09-30-2008 at 11:37 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrants on the new ride

Yeah, speed wise I really don't care about the 09 upgrades... They would have been nice but I'll be swapping most of it anyways...

What I really wanted was that sunroof, especially since my old car was a convertible...

They are brand new, so you're going to be hard pressed to get a great deal on them...

Especially if you didn't do some research beforehand...

I actually did a lot of research, printed out everything, that's why I was shocked when they came back with a price just a little over invoice.

So what you planning on swappin' out?

Right now I'm keeping it simple and getting stuff when prices are right...

Got my SPT CB already and my AP...

Looking to make 300-350whp when all said is done but I'm waiting for my warranty to go for a bit...

Want to keep it TMIC so I'll go Perrin

Going to need new injectors, fuel pump, something similar to a AVO 380 for the turbo...

And I'll need to go stage 2 before that so downpipe and the rest of the exhaust stuff will need to get swapped as well...

Seen similar builds that work very well...

"Supreme Subaphile Extraordinairre" ninefourteener's Avatar
    I bought my 06..... in January of 06..... I got the 4th one in all of St. Louis. The dealer called me on Monday and told me he got the first 5 in St. Louis...... I showed up on Thursday and there were only 2 left..... the other was blue, and I like Silver.

I got sticker price..... but with a brand new vehicle, you can't expect much better than that.

With that said.... Yea... you got a good deal. Congrats!!
    2006 Subaru WRX-Thread: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine-modifications/165158-ninfourteeners-progress-thread-pics.html
    1978 Subaru BRAT-Thread: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...ss-thread.html
    2007 Subaru B9Tribeca Ltd (PSM)........1994 Subaru SVX LSi(SOLD)
    WRX 12 sec drag (vs. late model Camaro SS):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw0vWdD2cjU
    WRX track racing (catching a stg.2 WRX): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mELeSD1Mi08
    Co-Founder/retired Admin-www.slcsubaru.com

Thx!

If only the government did make $$$ off my purchase too, I'd be real happy with the price!

post up some pics when u get the car