im new
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on im new within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hello, i just became a member of the site, i just bought a 2002 wrx because im a snowboarder and ...

im new

hello, i just became a member of the site, i just bought a 2002 wrx because im a snowboarder and need the car for the snow, and ive always wanted a wrx. Well i bought this car and it runs good and all im pretty sure, i dont really know specific stuff to look or listen for to make sure its good and all so any help is awesome to me. I also dont really know whats done to it because the dealer didnt no **** about its past. the kid before me deffinatly wanted to be a sti wanna be so i dont know what it really has done to it engine wise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by subaru10 View Post
    hello, i just became a member of the site, i just bought a 2002 wrx because im a snowboarder and need the car for the snow, and ive always wanted a wrx. Well i bought this car and it runs good and all im pretty sure, i dont really know specific stuff to look or listen for to make sure its good and all so any help is awesome to me. I also dont really know whats done to it because the dealer didnt no **** about its past. the kid before me deffinatly wanted to be a sti wanna be so i dont know what it really has done to it engine wise.
    Welcome to the club from a fellow rider

As for not knowing the history of the car...I would get a reputable mechanic to look at it. Make sure everything is good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

+1 and Welcome.

will do, thanks for the welcome fella's.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome to the Club! Come and join the Bugeye'd mafia!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

welcome and congrats on the subie

Where from?

im from peterborough nh.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.