thnking about buying a subaru

This is a discussion on thnking about buying a subaru within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; okay so i am about to buy my first car soon, and im thinking what suby to buy. I picked ...

Question thnking about buying a subaru

okay so i am about to buy my first car soon, and im thinking what suby to buy. I picked a subaru cause they are low price awd and i hear reliable. I just don't know which 1 to get. It will be used around 10k, and i was thinking between the impreza not wrx or the legacy 2.5 rs which i believe both has 170 hp. The imprezas look very small and seem like they have no leg room in the back. It should be a 00-05 or a 03+legacy. What will fit my need, i do like some decent horsepower, im gonna need it to drive in the city alot so i want a automatic transmission and need it to drive in decent snow? Which suby should i get?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    If your worried about rear leg room then go for a Legacy GT.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

i cannot afford a gt but i think overall the legacy will be better since i don't want to take any chances of racing and speeding with the wrx if i aimed for that since laws here are pretty hefty, so i was looking at this

Cars.com: 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5i

i like the body of that one but they have pretty good resale value which sucks for me, but how are the 05 legacy any 1 know if they have problems