im new to the wrx scene, im 18 and have had my fair share around cars, wrenched on friends hondas, my skyline, big block v8s. but never a boxer engine and i have zero information of my price range and choice
im realy interested in the 92 ish generation of the wrx. i am looking for another car to dd while i build my skyline up, this probly wont happen to next spring since i am working on a student budget. i also want to gather lots of info before i get the car.
a few q's
1. am i on the right forum? i dont not seee many threads about the 90ish wrx's are they just realy rare or what?
2. are the older ones fairly reliable? i will be importing one from japan for sure.
3. can you point me in a good dirrection to get tons of information? i suck at using google, and i hate buying a car without knowing anything about it. i only hung around GTRCanada for a few years until i finnaly saved up and got one lol.
4. is there quite abit on after market support for this generation?
5. which car would you reconmend, a evo 3 or a wrx of a simular year, i probly will get a biased answer lol.
6. anything else i should know about?
thanks for your time and help any tips are appreciated!