STi seats

This is a discussion on STi seats within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My STi has the blue and balck seats but is there an oem all black seats and door panels?...

STi seats

My STi has the blue and balck seats but is there an oem all black seats and door panels?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yeah i think 04-05 wrx have all black seats
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpatskize View Post
    My STi has the blue and balck seats but is there an oem all black seats and door panels?
    07 sti limited comes with all black leather, and the 08 sti's have black cloth

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    and the 08 sti's have black cloth

08STI is grey

cars101.com/subaru/impreza/wrxsti2008
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    ...and by black.. i meant grey.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Well I have heard that there is 04 and 05 JDM all balck seats and door panels. If that is the fact does anyone have a link to site so that I can look up prices.

Well I have heard that there is 04 and 05 JDM all balck seats and door panels. If that is the fact does anyone have a link to site so that I can look up prices.
    I if I could find 'em, I'd have them. I once saw a set of black leather STI seats from an 05, but they wanted like $1600 for the set. too much for me...
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

We used to sell the Spec C RA seats that were available in all black, front and rear. They were take-offs from the cars that were being sent to Prodrive UK to be turned into rally cars. However, since the change in body style for 08, these seats no longer became available and are very hard to find now. Your best bet would be to see if anyone would be willing to sell theirs, but that's going to be pretty tough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WORLD ONE PERFORMANCE
    Phone: 253.336.5449
    AIM: WorldOneArmin
    World One Performance Blog | Customer/Employee Gallery
    Building Award-Winning Subarus since 2002, with the track record to prove it.

"Supreme Subaphile Extraordinairre" ninefourteener's Avatar
    The 04-07 STI seats were all blue, with the exception of the 07 STI Ltd.

..... I "think" anyway.... there could be a special edition model I'm unaware of.

There's always JDM STI Forester seats.. I think they were black/grey.... tough to find though. I'd give my left nut for a set of those.

The 05 WRX - NOT STI (perhaps other years, not sure), had nice cloth black seats and door panels.... I'm sure there are hundreds of guys out there that would swap.

Be aware, you may run into problems with the electrical/airbag connections in an 04-05 vs. an 06-07..... the newer models have the weight sensitive airbag turner-offer things.
    2006 Subaru WRX-Thread: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine-modifications/165158-ninfourteeners-progress-thread-pics.html
    1978 Subaru BRAT-Thread: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...ss-thread.html
    2007 Subaru B9Tribeca Ltd (PSM)........1994 Subaru SVX LSi(SOLD)
    WRX 12 sec drag (vs. late model Camaro SS):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw0vWdD2cjU
    WRX track racing (catching a stg.2 WRX): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mELeSD1Mi08
    Co-Founder/retired Admin-www.slcsubaru.com

well I guess I will just have to keep my eyes open for a set I guess thanks for the info guys and gals

look for someone with an 04/05 WRX they have all black seats (very nice actually) and door panels. but make sure its not a limited,the limiteds have the heated seats.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."