new guy sayin' hi!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on new guy sayin' hi! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How's it goin'? I've been dreaming wrx dreams for the past year or so, and it looks like I might ...

Thumbs up new guy sayin' hi!

How's it goin'? I've been dreaming wrx dreams for the past year or so, and it looks like I might be getting myself a kick-ass x-mas prez this year, so I thought I'd stop in and say hey!
    I'm up in wickedawesome B.C., home to overpriced rexs/sti's... so I'm pretty sure I'll try importing something from the U.S. Does anyone with experience have any tips on buying sight unseen? Not adviseable, eh?

Thanks!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome to the club.

i wouldnt advise buying without seeing/test driving. wrxs/STi's are known to be modded and beat on(usually). i say look for a stock one owner wrx/STi prefreably and old man or woman goin through a mid life crisis haha cause you know they wouldnt do anything bad to the car. but if you find one i say bring it to a 3rd party to have them look at it even get a compression test done on the motor as well.

good luck in your search
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome to the club

(ps: pearl jam is absolutely amazinggggg)

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Thanks all!

NjBuGeyEdWRX - Yeah, I think I may just stick to the WA/OR area, so I could just drive down and see for myself. Do you guys use AAA for your inspections?

wrxtreme06 - thanks, and OH HELL YEAH!!!! I'm what you'd call a die-hard. Bordering on obsessive, LOL

Cheers!!

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome
    so where in awesome BC are you? atlin,chilliwack,surrey,vancouver ?

also you may want to check out this info for buying a scooby new or used in the USA and bringing back to Canada

Export Subaru from US to Canada; Import a U.S. Subaru into Canada
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

weasel- I'm in Chilliwack, born and raised in Abbotsford. I love this place. You from around here?

Thanks for the tips!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.