hi, new to the forums

This is a discussion on hi, new to the forums within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey everyone, I'm new to the forums and don't yet own a subie yet but i am very interested in ...

hi, new to the forums

hey everyone, I'm new to the forums and don't yet own a subie yet but i am very interested in an 02 wrx. Mainly i want a cheap awd car and subies (along with audis) are supposedly the best.
    I currently own a '96 bmw and there are many things (mods) that are frowned upon. Is ther anything that people dont like to see on subies such as chrome rims, ebay tailights, certain headlights, etc. Is there a certain place to buy mods or such (vendors) or is any online store good?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club.

Check out our club vendors HERE & HERE.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

Welcome to the club, and as far as things that are frowned apon, generally just items that make the car look "ricey" and ohh BOVs... umm just say no.

But that being said its your car and if you like how something looks then put it on, at the end of the day you're the one that has to drive it.

welcome to the club.

stay away from chrome rims big bodykits thoose big pepboy wings BOV's deff stay away from them. the wrx looks pretty good as it comes but if you want to freshen up the body alittle bit do a little lip kit seibon has a nice carbon fiber lip kit. a good place to get parts from is jscspeed.com thats where ive gotten all my parts and so have all my friends
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."