New guy..

This is a discussion on New guy.. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi, just bought myself a '98 impreza. She's done alot of mileage (140K) and just hope she doesnt die on ...

New guy..

Hi, just bought myself a '98 impreza. She's done alot of mileage (140K) and just hope she doesnt die on me anytime too soon. The previous owner has recently replaced clutch, new T34 turbo + radiator (little concerned about that). She sounds good, and the guy i bought it from really knows/cares for his cars. I know absolutely nothing about cars, besides driving them quickly!

I hope to start learning a bit about how to at least maintain the car and warning signs i should look out for. Probably already have a thread on this, so gonna start searching now.

P.S I love my car!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the club!

Post up some pics of that classic scoob
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Yeah will do, when i get back home! Get this, i buy a scooby, experience the sheer awesomeness of a wrx...and then am sent away on a 3 week business trip in the darkest corner of africa. I only got to drive it for 2 days! wtf!

I miss my scooby

i would be mad to! when i got my wrx i just wanted to cruise in it and start to learn how it handled and all of that fun stuff.
    Blobeye Syndicate number #31
    stage 2