Hello from the great white north. EH.

This is a discussion on Hello from the great white north. EH. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all, my name is Brent, but everyone call me Patchett (my last name) because of hockey, i am 19 ...

Hello from the great white north. EH.

Hello all,
    my name is Brent, but everyone call me Patchett (my last name) because of hockey, i am 19 years old (20 in April) and i attend Conestoga College taking General Business, after i graduate from my business program i am taking pre-service fire fighting, i live in Cambridge Ontario Canada and am looking to get a WRX or a WRX Sti, i recently found a 2004 pearl white WRX with 76,xxxkm for 20,000CDN and am looking to buy the car. i look forward to all the knowledge i will gain on this forum.
    Taker easy folks.

Patchett88

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club Patchett!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Thx Teh J i have been creeping on this site for awhile reading random posts for some knowledge...but now i have the all mighty search button! Do you own a Subaru your self?
    "Exhaust gases go into the turbocharger and spin's it, witchcraft happens and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Patchett88 View Post
    Thx Teh J i have been creeping on this site for awhile reading random posts for some knowledge...but now i have the all mighty search button! Do you own a Subaru your self?
    I have had two. A 03 WRX and an 04 STi.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    canada, eh?

welcome to the club!

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    I have had two. A 03 WRX and an 04 STi.
    holy sweet F@$k cant get enough eh lol and thx you WRXtreme i am glad to be here.
    "Exhaust gases go into the turbocharger and spin's it, witchcraft happens and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

welcome to the club

i dont know the conversion from km to miles or your canadian dollars to u.s dollars so if you could post up that we could help you out and see if its a good deal or not
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

Quote Originally Posted by NjBuGeyEdWRX View Post
    welcome to the club

i dont know the conversion from km to miles or your canadian dollars to u.s dollars so if you could post up that we could help you out and see if its a good deal or not
    Roughly it is about 34,xxx miles and the Canadian dollar and US dollar are about par right know, so say 19,500 American. But around were i live WRX's are usually over priced hopefully i can get the stealership down to about 18,500 taxes in but it is more wishful thinking more than anything.

yea id say alittle over priced i just looked at an 04 STi last night 2004 mint interior exterior is pretty mint to 46,xxx miles for 21,500 also had perrin springs hks carbon ti catback and invidia dp and some exeddy twin disc crazy clutch thats 1,500$. luckily my tuner is right down the street from the dealership and i talked to a guy after driving and found out the car has a horrible problem gets like 3 mpg and it was beat to ****. glad i didnt put any money down on it haha but good luck with your search hope you find one soon
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the club Brent!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by NjBuGeyEdWRX View Post
    yea id say alittle over priced i just looked at an 04 STi last night 2004 mint interior exterior is pretty mint to 46,xxx miles for 21,500 also had perrin springs hks carbon ti catback and invidia dp and some exeddy twin disc crazy clutch thats 1,500$. luckily my tuner is right down the street from the dealership and i talked to a guy after driving and found out the car has a horrible problem gets like 3 mpg and it was beat to ****. glad i didnt put any money down on it haha but good luck with your search hope you find one soon
    Yeah no kidding eh! That would of been a nice surprise lol and thank you 04 glad to be here, i have already learned so much about the WRX off this site its unreal. One of the most informative sites i have had the pleasure of being part of.