New Guy all the way from Trinidad and Tobago

This is a discussion on New Guy all the way from Trinidad and Tobago within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey I am the owner of a 2003 wrx. I know it outdated compared to what you guys got but ...

New Guy all the way from Trinidad and Tobago

Hey I am the owner of a 2003 wrx. I know it outdated compared to what you guys got but I hope I could gte some helpful tips and maybe I may travel up to Miami.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

congrats on the purchase and welcome to the club.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neurosis View Post
    Hey I am the owner of a 2003 wrx. I know it outdated compared to what you guys got but I hope I could gte some helpful tips and maybe I may travel up to Miami.
    Welcome to the Club!
    Outdated? There are quite a few guys on this forum that have (or have had) 02/03's.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy96gase View Post
    Welcome to the Club!
    Outdated? There are quite a few guys on this forum that have (or have had) 02/03's.
    +1, and in fact as an owner of a 03 wrb bugeye b4 my sti, i enjoyed my bugeye more and wish I still had it!
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the club!

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy96gase View Post
    Welcome to the Club!
    +2 2004 WRX here.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

i have a 03 wrb wrx its not outdated at all actually the bugeye is my favorite body style if u have any question feel free to ask and congrats on the buy welcome to the club

Also an 3 bugeye wagon here. Love it. You'll find tons of helpful info/tools here.

Thanks for the response. Looking at the size of the site I would not have thought I would have gotten a response. hey could anyone of you tell me the part number for the front o2 sensor for the bug eye wrx. Mines was not working since I got it and I suspect it may be the wrong one. The part number I have for it is 22641AA042. Could anyone confirm this. I called the local dealer for this and he said that there are 3 sensors as such. One is an o2 sensor (22690AA501), another is an 'air/fuel' sensor (22641AA042) and the other is a temperature sensor (22629AA###). I am confused. I know it to have 2 sensors only!
    Help please!