New Here - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New Here within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I used to have a 92 Civic DX coupe with a B18A in it. Nice little car. I also had ...

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    I used to have a 92 Civic DX coupe with a B18A in it. Nice little car. I also had a 90 Integra. Both cars had over 200K on them. I've always wanted to get a 2001 4 door GSR & make it AWD with a crazy turbo set up. But who's got time or money for that?
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    aside from the time and money, it would get stolen in a heartbeat

at least here in orlando, honda theft is REALLY high. at least 1-2 cars a week are getting stolen and stripped

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Yeah I don't think Hondas get stolen here in northern Maryland too much, but even though I'd like to move on to bigger and better things, such as a WRX, I'd still love to have a fast little Honda as a project as well
    2005 Aspen White WRX Coming Soon

Welcome
    TEH KILLZOR PANDA WRX.
    Mods - Cardomain
    Me - Myspace

sold my suby for a honda, mistake, everywhere i go i feel that its gonna get stolen cause so many people i know has had theirs stolen, sum down the street from my house right out of theri driveway, great car but i love the suabru

Quote Originally Posted by BoostAddiction View Post
    Haha they last forever though lol. I work at a Honda dealership and there was a 91 Accord with over 300,000 miles. It was misfiring like ****, but it still drove
    Holy jebus that's a whole lotta miles for a civic! I had an 86 volvo 240dl wagon with 460k miles on it before I sold it to my cousin about 3 years ago. Original engine, rebuilt at 220k miles. He still has it and it runs fine. that car was ugly but it'll probably outlive me =P
    kinda miss it
    Photography | Cryptography & Lock Breaching
    Rocket Surgery | Circuit Bending & Design
    Metal Fabrication | Screen Printing
    Closed Track (AMA and Open Days) | Support your local BarCamp!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.