Radio Flyer...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Radio Flyer... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; b/c it's my little red wagon. I searched and apparently I'm not as clever as I had hoped but oh ...

Cool Radio Flyer...

b/c it's my little red wagon. I searched and apparently I'm not as clever as I had hoped but oh well

Just introducing myself. On Friday I bought an unmolested one-owner, '03 Sedona Red Pearl beauty to use as my DD and let my '99 SVT Contour retire to a life of further modding and hopefully track use. The WRX has the boost gauge, short throw shifter, electrochromic mirror, and other goodies but is bone stock for now (and hopefully staying that way for a while, but we all know how that goes). I have a lot to learn about this new platform!
    '03 WRX Wagon, almost stock
    '99 SVT Contour, not so stock

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Welcome!

You'll enjoy it here...

btw...how about you give us some details and pics of your SVT Contour? I've always loved those cars for some reason. I'd like to see what they are capable of
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I don't know if anyone here is familiar with CEG (Contour Enthusiasts Group [don't laugh...]) but I'm very active over there. My SVT is Silver Frost as you can see in my avatar, build #2072/2760 and has the following noteworthy mods:

Engine--K&N drop-in conical filter, optimized throttle body (dyno proven 8-9 top end hp on the SVT Duratec for about $0.50), MSDS tubular headers, custom solid polyurethane rear roll restrictor and Energy Suspension poly inserts for the front. I'd conservatively estimate 215+ hp at the crank (200 stock), easily more when I replace the Y-pipe and stock resonator.

Interior--JVC head unit and 12-disc, Pioneer 6x8s (just nice, nothing fancy), electric oil pressure and temp gauges, custom etched aluminum pedal faces, and shortened stock shifter

Exterior--17" Axis Wheelsite Mesh 2 wheels, blue calipers, custom fiberglass eyelids, tint that needs to be redone, and un-ding guarded

Here's a couple shots from enjoying the mountains before I moved to Ohio in July:

And the one in my avatar, maybe my fav pic of it:

Hopefully I'll find a nice place to shoot the Subie soon, although y'all know what a stock wagon looks like haha.
    '03 WRX Wagon, almost stock
    '99 SVT Contour, not so stock

Looks good dude. I've always like those cars. The simple aerodynamic additions to the SVT's really enhance the shape of a simple economy Contour.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    i still would love to have a 5MT SVT Countour..
    I prefer the MY98 wheels, though. they're so "cosworth-ish"
    One of my favorite mods for the Merkurs, were to put on the CSVT98 wheels..

welcome aboard.
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    hihi welcome!

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.