Hi Everyone - 08 WRX question

This is a discussion on Hi Everyone - 08 WRX question within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone. My old camry just died on me and I really would like to get a 2008 WRX 5 ...

Hi Everyone - 08 WRX question

Hey everyone.

My old camry just died on me and I really would like to get a 2008 WRX 5 door (automatic). Yes, I know...automatic. The reasons for this is that my commute is stop and go.

Anyways, i've been doing some searches online and I can't find anything in the MI area. Nothing. Only STI's. Would I have to custom order this vehicle? If so, does anyone know how long it would take? Also, how safe is it to purchase that vehicle without a test drive since I can't find an automatic anywhere? How well does it shift?

Any help would be appreciated!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i personally would never buy a car without test driving it.

as far as custom ordering: i know at my local subie dealer it can take 3-6 months for custom orders to come in. at that point in time- if you're not satisfied with the car- you wont be forced to buy it.

i dont know if that policy is the same with all places so i'd definitely check with your local dealer

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.