New WRX Owner

This is a discussion on New WRX Owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; just wanted to introduce myself. i bought a new 03 wrx yesterday. so far it's been pretty awesome. i'm kicking ...

New WRX Owner

just wanted to introduce myself. i bought a new 03 wrx yesterday. so far it's been pretty awesome. i'm kicking myself because i made the dumbass move of going forward out of the parking stall only to find and go over a parking block they have at the front of the stalls. i'm an idiot. no big damage though, a few scratches under the car from what i saw.

anyway, back to the car. it has 46,000 miles and was completely stock. a few bumps and bruises on the body, but nothing to cause a stroke. guy was a smoker so i'm wondering if anyone knows the best way of getting the smoke smell out.

other than that, i look forward to picking your guy's brain over this car since a) i'm not very wrx knowledgeable and b) i'm not very car knowledgable. lol, i'll try not to ask any noob questions without searching.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    hey welcome to the club!

sucks that you bought the car from a smoker but i would fully clean out the interior as much as possible. vacuum everything... and use furbreeze!

also, i googled it and found this:

How do you get cigarette smoke out of a car? Someone borrowed my car and smoked in it, and I can't get t

there are a whole bunch of crazy answers but try reading through them and see if you wanna attempt any haha

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

welcome to the club and good luck with getting the smoke smell out ...

ohh and I had a smoke smell problem for a while... but now shes my x-wife

lol, the vinegar one sounds interesting. my car will have that new salad smell.