New Kid on the block!

This is a discussion on New Kid on the block! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Was good ya'll im new to this site and I have a lot of questions that I need answered! LOL! ...

Cool New Kid on the block!

Was good ya'll im new to this site and I have a lot of questions that I need answered! LOL! And I wanna know about some of ya'll! So message me or something!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome, what can we help ya with?

man i got a stock turbo on my car and stuff and like an exhaust and stuff but like i wanna make it WAY FASTER! and i want ya'll to help me by like telling me stuff that i can do?

I see that you have an '02 Subie...first thing I would do is look around the forums and read what other people have done and see if it interests you. Also setup a budget of what you would like to spend. A lot of people start with an EM (Engine Management) going with the Cobb AP; however some don't have that kind of money ($699) and go with O/S (open source) tuning so look at your variables and then ask the questions.

You could start by going with a catless UP, as I see you already have the DP, to top off your "Stage 2"

Last edited by Crb03; 08-17-2008 at 12:16 PM.
    "M3 drivers have no friends..." - Jeremy Clarkson

"If something sounds too good to be true, it's best to shoot it to make sure" - Fiona Glenanne

If so let's not scare the kid away OBVIOUSLY he would have a lot of learning to do...and I would switch to an FMIC pronto!! CSSperformance has an affordable FMIC that includes the new support beam AND DIY instructions.

"If something sounds too good to be true, it's best to shoot it to make sure" - Fiona Glenanne

Saw that one too, couldn't stop laughing and woke up the sleeping daughter

dude omg yeah its me from the video you know whats funny! that tc is not my friends we were painting one of our friends calps! and like we decided to make a video and we actually wanted to see what would happen if we said this was a sti! honestly its my car i know its not a sti lol! but man people are so mean on youtube lol! but it was all a joke and like dayum people started getiing all mad and ****! but in a week were gonna post up a video response talking about the joke and **** lol! but dayum ya'll are mean on youtube MONSTERS!

but besides the youtube thingy one my friends who has a rsx told me to get a boost control? what does that do? cause i never had a car with a turbo. so im really new to this stuff. and he said do something with the pulley on my car? what the hell is all that stuff lol!

DO NOT listen to your Honda buddy there (yes Acura is a Honda) a manual boost control is one of the quickest ways to blow up an engine for a person that doesn't know anything about working on cars and as for the pulley they are the circle shaped objects that the belts sit on. Do you have any kind of EM? If not that is what you should be looking at first. For you I would recommend the Cobb AP as you are probably not capable of tuning the vehicle yourself "safely"
    ~Life is short...DRIVE FASTER!!~