About to become a WRX owner
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on About to become a WRX owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everyone. I'm about to purchase a 1994 WRX. I believe majority of the car is stock except the exhaust ...

About to become a WRX owner

Hi everyone. I'm about to purchase a 1994 WRX. I believe majority of the car is stock except the exhaust system. I currently live in Misawa Japan for the next 3 years. i'm getting rid of my 94 Honda Inspire for this wrx. I would love to buy a newer wrx but with my budget and the availability this is the only one i can afford at $5300. going to try to talk em down to 4800 if possible.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!

Good luck.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

94 ... Nice

Is that a good year? i dont plan on modding it much at all since i'll only be here 3yrs and have to sale it before i move.

HELLS YES !! lol .. well .. in my opinion , the early years r nasty !

Well i'm heading to get my current car out of my name tomorrow and transferring it to a friend of mine, than i can go to the dealership and begin the paperwork. will post pics later tomorrow.

awesome .. cant wait !

Okay i just got back from transfering my title of my old car, and purchased the 94 WRX. I can pick it up next tuesday =/. Could have been today but i live off the military base so i have to get a parking permit for my car ./cry

Audio question :

with my car being a 94 how do i go about buying audio heads, speakers etc? since the wrx was imported to the states in 02.

might have found the answer but would like clarification. i'm at crutchfield.com and picked 94 Impreza. if it fits in that it should fit in my wrx?
    Last edited by Kaash; 08-12-2008 at 01:44 AM.

where r u located ?

and the 94 , thats a 1. 8 if im not mistaken right ?

im not too sure where to find audio equip. but i know a butt load of sites to find parts for ,, everything other part of the car lol

I'm located in Japan > Aomori Prefecture > Misawa Airbase

pics!!!!! need pics of this old school goodness. and congrats on the purchase and welcome to the club.
    2006 Aspen White WRX STI (320whp/390wtq - Molested by Drunkmann Tuning)

nice ! .. im abt to join the Marines and get stationed in japan .. i wish there was a base in KOREA .. but hey , right across the street lol .

I think you can get some special duty jobs in korea but you might need to be a certain rank to apply for em. I am heading tomorrow morning to put my down payment on it i'll bring my camera and take pictures....i'll post em as soon as i am able too

YEA .. IM GOING FORCE RECON .. SO WELL SEE ...

i cant wait for the pics .. i was going to buy 1 , but just decided not to b/c i want something new . but it would be nice to have 1 .

I pick up my car in 5hours. once i get it registered and get home later tonight i'll post some pics.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.