what up
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on what up within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What up everyone. My name is DJ and after totalling my 2002 Civic SI I decided it was time to ...

what up

What up everyone. My name is DJ and after totalling my 2002 Civic SI I decided it was time to utilize a little bit of my money i've been saving for a house for the past year towards the car i've wanted for 7 or so years. So three days ago i got a 2004 WRX. Who really needs a house anyways right?

Here's what the car's got (i'll put up some pics soon):

GTC full body kit
    Turbo XS dual stage boost control, gauge, and BOV
    SPC Intake
    SSR 18" rims (not sure which model)
    tien springs

I am super stoked about the car and have a ton of plans for it. I have a really good friend that works at a shop here in Phoenix so i'm definetly thinking about possibly putting in a new turbo, like a twinscroll 35r or 30r down the road. In the near future my plans include making a custom ti/cf exhaust, up and down pipes, either a STI intercooler or a frontmount, and tein flex coilovers. Let me know if any of you guys live in the Phoenix area i'd love to meet some people to meet up and for reference on working on the car. peace, DJ
    Last edited by djelly84; 08-11-2008 at 09:05 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome and congrats on your new whip!
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

Hello and welcome to the club DJ
    congrats on the purchase, fellow 04 WRX owner here woot woot.
    post some pics, we love pics
    2004 PSM WRX VF39'd and loving it.
    1979 Camaro Z28 383 stroker
    1993 Silverado 6.5 TD "Old Smokey"
    1974 Honda CB750 cafe racer project
    blObeye SYNDICATE #88
    "In art, as in love, instinct is enough."

Welcome man! Im from phoenix az too. Message me sometime if you want to meet up

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!

Please remove the mention of your friend's shop as that is advertising. Click ClubWRX Forum - Advertise on ClubWRX for information on vending on this site.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.