Hey guys new here

This is a discussion on Hey guys new here within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, me and father have decided to go splits on a 08 wrx, Im just curious to what performance/ ...

Hey guys new here

Hey guys, me and father have decided to go splits on a 08 wrx, Im just curious to what performance/ style options we have with this car, we want to boost horsepower on it and also make it abit more unique so we dont match any other wrx's around. Any good sites for aftermarket? oh and he really wants to get an 05' style wing, (the high ones) cause he like's the look of them, any help there? thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Welcome to the club! There are a bunch of vendors on the site that can help you with all of your wrx needs. Check out the vendor forum. The wing you're talking about is the STi wing, not the 05 wing. I'm not sure if it will fit on the 08s though. Enjoy the site!
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and Welcome to the Club!

Enjoy your time here... Keep us posted on mods you do!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

hey guys, thanks for the replys, ya I was checkin out some of the vendors, and damn theres some nice stuff out there. Me and my Dad are planning on first off adding, intake, exhaust and boost controller hopefully get 250-260whp. But one day would like to hit 300+...

Have you guys bought the car yet? If not, wait for the 09's to come out. More horsepower and more torque.
    The only STi wing that will fit on the 08's is the one off the 08 STi and that will only fit on the 08 WRX hatch so if you are getting the sedan it won't fit.
    Plus the 05-07 Sti wings (the high ones your dad likes) won't fit on the 08's... they don't have the space on top of the trunk to accomodate the space required. If by some chance and major modification you can make it fit, the wing would just look just flat out sloppy and ricey.

Oh yeah, Welcome to the site!
    Bugeye Mafia #231 - 2002 WRB - sold Dec 31, 2009
    -Stink-Eye Mob- #173 - 2008 SWP - Returned to TD04 Stage 2 in Jan 2012
    Frmr Blobeye Syndicate #173 - 2005 CGM -sold Sept 15, 2008. I miss my STi
    Proud owner of 99 RS coupe with EJ205 engine and tranny swap.

Hey, uh no we havent gotten it just yet, But we're probably going to get it either today or tommorow. And I dont think we'll be able to wait till 09' because my dad just sold his truck and is driving my beater cavalier around. So we need to get something asap. We're still undecided about witch model to get (hatch or sedan), I guess we'll see when we get to the dealership!

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    So which one did you get?
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Hey guys, well I pretty much convinced my dad to wait it out untill september and get an 09'! 265hp.. mmmhmm I think we'll be going with either blue or white sedan. We still would like to extract 300hp out of it when we get it.