Bought my first WRX!! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Bought my first WRX!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Damn dude ... 11/12k for 43k miles ... Im soooooo jealous...

Damn dude ... 11/12k for 43k miles ... Im soooooo jealous

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow, thats really low miles. When I picked up my silver 02 they had a wagon just like it sitting right next to it. I had to talk myself out of the wagon and get the sedan.

im so confused .. i was talking abt the guy under me .. thinking it was u ... IDK !!! lol .. but happy that ugot your wagon

bjk
    yah, I am digging the sleeper wagon.

I originally wanted a sedan, but then after considering going back and forth from college, and bringing my dog the wagon made too much sense. So glad I got the wagon!!

Also, this Silver Platinum Metallic is just an amazing color in the sun!

Quote Originally Posted by bjk View Post
    yah, I am digging the sleeper wagon.

I originally wanted a sedan, but then after considering going back and forth from college, and bringing my dog the wagon made too much sense. So glad I got the wagon!!

Also, this Silver Platinum Metallic is just an amazing color in the sun!
    You are going to love the car. I have not had any second thoughts or buyers remorse about my car at all.

bjk
    Quote Originally Posted by Glick View Post
    You are going to love the car. I have not had any second thoughts or buyers remorse about my car at all.
    Every time I drive it, I like it more and more!! haha

I had Blizzaks on my last car(svt focus) they were great in the snow, not real noisy either.

bjk
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSubaru View Post
    I had Blizzaks on my last car(svt focus) they were great in the snow, not real noisy either.
    Yah, I'll probably get blizzaks, but I'm on a search for a set of wheels, either for winter, or if nicer then use them with the summer tires.

Im going to use the 5 spoke stockers for my winter wheels and get something better (lighter) for summer use. the 5 spokes are kinda heavy, over 22 lbs I think.

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    For what its worth... I have Hancooks on my car in the winter. Nowhere near as expensive as Blizzaks, but very good snow tires.
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by mjboudreaux77 View Post
    For what its worth... I have Hancooks on my car in the winter. Nowhere near as expensive as Blizzaks, but very good snow tires.
    I've heard good things about that brand too

HANKOOK tires r great ~~~!!!

bjk
    hmm, I'll definitely look into the Hankooks. Any ideas on lighter 16" wheels for summer? I really have no idea where to start looking, I could find and pick out mustang wheels like none other, but subarus is something a little tougher.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.