A4 to 08 WRX and Im very satisfied!

This is a discussion on A4 to 08 WRX and Im very satisfied! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, Just signed up and thought I would say hi. I just traded in my 06 A4 Avant for ...

A4 to 08 WRX and Im very satisfied!

Hey guys,

Just signed up and thought I would say hi. I just traded in my 06 A4 Avant for an 08 WRX and Im very satisfied. I had a few friends advise against but they are also Audi guys so go figure. Im looking forward to there faces in my rear view mirror!

The audi had APR software, test pipe and high flow air filter and that was about all you could "Bolt On". Im looking for the same type of mods for the WRX, Bolt on and Software upgrades. Your idea's and opinions are greatly appreciated. I would also like to find a local tuner in the seattle area.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the Club! Lots of useful information here - feel free to roam around.
    Rogan: Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly.
    Mods List Build Thread
    Bugeye Mafia #196 High Mileage Club
    Fully Built EJ257 HYBRID & JDM STI 6-Speed

Miniature Awesomness

Check out the links in my signature. The beginner's guide to modding and the Unabomber's Manifesto should hold 90% of the answers you're looking for. Welcome to the club!

Congratulations on the purchase! I'm new to the WRX world, but I've been very happy with the UR parts I've put on.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan
    SPT Springs, UR CAI, UR Catless DP, SPT Exhaust